Sunday, August 26, 2007

Macfest 08

I like the paintball idea. We could also go to a place close to Class IV if we wanted. I checked the web and i'm pretty sure there is a place within 30 minutes from the campsite. If we wanted i could call them and see when they are open and such. We have plenty of time i believe since it isn't even winter yet. haha but we'll see. It is actually:

ACE Adventure Center
1 Concho Road
Minden, WV 25879
(888) 223-7238

Just helping that idea. I'm not sure where we could find a ropes course at though. That would be fun also. Also i read the last few posts recorded on here and i saw that kyle thinks he is the "hot one." I believe that Ryan would be hotter because he is the Mercedes driver, or I"m hotter because i could make the girl laugh, or even Billy(don't get used to me standing up for you billy, this is a first and a last) because he has a sensitive (gay to me and ya'll) side.

Think it over.

Aug

No comments: