Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"The Big Man"


In response to Billy's post - I wanted to add that the story has a touch of bathroom humor - which should peak the interest of Austin - who has had the ever-fascination with the word "butt" since we can remember.

On top of this humor - I guarantee that hearing it from Dad WILL be worth it. It is truly classic - an innocent "ride to work" story ends in an unexpected twist. And in case you question Dad's authority - he will surely set you straight (see pictures)

Now that everybody is chipping into the blog - it is becoming much more fun I must add. So now that I've got your attention - lets start really brainstorming again what we will do for MacFest this year. As you know, we've got a pretty crazy month of June :-) and I personally have very little vacation days to work with so I was wondering if we should shoot for May (depending on when school ends) or early July and do a 3 day weekend?

Look at your calendars and let me know what works. Also lets remember the following requirements we made at last years:

- Camping is required
- Chicken tenders will be on the menu
- We have to be able to "take over" the place ( I don't think we can fit into a standard campsite)
- We must have at least 1 storytelling night on the agenda
- Whatever it is must be competitive, and if it isn't we have to make it

No comments: