Monday, October 29, 2007

Family is a beautiful THANG

First and foremost congratulations to Macman Ryan for getting his apartment. Please inform us when move in it and post pictures at your soonest convenience.

Lisa and I had the joy of going down to the Lake this weekend to pick up her car which got fixed by Lexington's finest (at a must lower cost I might add). I wanted to inform every MCNEILL that they need to CALL Van and ask him about his story that he told us at lunch on Friday that got me rolling. I list some snippets to lure you in. The story involves:




(1) his work

(2) a morning drive

(3) a large cup of coffee

(4) and finally an interesting encounter


Additionally, I want you to call him so that (1) he will see the light, like I have, of the vast amount of information that can be shared through this blog and (2) that he is the topic of most conversations. So don't be hesitant MCNEILLS call the Big man and ask him to tell you this story because its a dusey.

No comments: